- Bamboo powder is an ideal skin exfoliator as it is rich in mineral salts and an excellent source of silica, a compound that strengthens the skin and promotes collagen production.
- It gently scrubs away and dissolves the oil that builds up on your skin, which clogs your pores and makes it harder for skincare ingredients to penetrate the skin.
- In addition, it is a dense microfoliant that gently polishes and buffs the skin for ideal exfoliation.
The result – smooth, lustrous, and revitalized skin! This face scrub is:
- Perfect for all seasons.
- The best face scrub for sensitive skin.
- Works well for all skin types.
For a complete pampering experience, follow up with the Barva Skin Therapie Mango Butter Moisturizer.
Why is this product a multi-purpose star?
- Can be used to exfoliate the skin and remove residual makeup at the end of a tiring day.
- Can be used to prep the skin for makeup as it removes excess oil and dead skin from the pores.
- It clears blackheads & whiteheads and prevents them from recurring.
Why is this one of our seasonal picks?
Our skin tends to experience excessive oiliness and sweating during summer, which results in pore clogging. In winter, skin tends to become dry and shed dead skin cells at a more rapid rate. Skin pores clogged with hardened sebum/oil as well as dead skin can turn infectious, which results in conditions such as acne, pimples, blackheads, & whiteheads. The bamboo particles contained in this product are among the best exfoliators for skin. They gently scrub away all dirt, grime, excessive oiliness, & dead skin to reveal the true beauty of your skin. Use twice a week during summers and keep skin problems at bay!
For more on bamboo for skin care, read our blog article “Bamboo for Home Decor or Bamboo For Skin Care?”