Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about our products, manufacturing process, ingredients.
1. Are your products 100% synthetic free?
The Kajal is 100% natural and fragrance free. We use synthetic fragrance in other products.
2. Are your products free from all preservatives?
Products that contain water need to have preservatives. We use benzyl alcohol dehydroacetic acid and potassium sorbate in such products. Both these preservatives are approved for use in organic cosmetics by major organic certification agencies.
3. Is your brand cruelty free? Are you certified cruelty free?
We are not certified cruelty free but our products are not tested on animals.
4. Is the brand organic certified? Do you use organic ingredients?
Our products are certified by FDA. We do not have any specific natural or organic certification. We use mostly natural or naturally-derived ingredients in our products. We try and use organic ingredients as well however these are not always available or certified organic.
5. Do you use palm oil in any of the products?
We do not use palm oil in our products. There are some ingredients which could be derived from palm or coconut oil. We directly obtain the ingredients e.g. caprylic capric triglyceride but the supplier does not always disclose the source.
6. Do the products contain natural mica?
No, we are not currently using mica in any of our products.
7. Are the products gluten free?
Yes, the products are gluten-free. The manufacturing facility is gluten-free as well. The ingredients that we source could have been processed at facilities which may not be gluten-free.
8. Do you sell/export/retail in Mainland China?
9. What kind of packaging do you use for your products? Are these environment-friendly?
We use PET plastic and polypropylene packaging for most of our products. PET is recyclable.
10. What is the recycling policy?
We don’t have an in-house policy on recycling the packaging material that we consume. However recycling implies collection of used material from customers which also means that we consume transportation resources, which in turn adds to the carbon footprint. Moreover, the extra cost of recycling will ultimately have to be bourne by customers. This is in conflict with our policy of trying to get our natural and safe cosmetic products in to the hands of maximum possible people by keeping them affordable.
11. What is the shelf life of your products?
Shelf life is 2 years from the date of manufacturing.
12. Does the brand work with a local community, or contribute to a cause ?
“Ehsas Matimand Mulanche Balgruh” in Satara, Maharashtra. It’s a residential school for mentally and physically challenged children (with special needs), children with Down’s Syndrome or Cerebral Palsy. We are associated with them for 10 years now.
FAQs on orders, shipping, delivery & returns.
1. Do I need to open an account in order to shop with you?
By setting up an account with us, it will allow you to order without having to enter your details every time you shop with us. You can sign up right now, or you can first start shopping and create your account before you check out at the shopping cart page. You also get Loyalty Points everytime you place an order!
2. How can I create an account?
Please click on “Login/Register” followed by ‘Create An Account’ and fill in your personal particulars.
3. How do I order?
Shop for the items you want and add it to your shopping cart. When you have finished, you can proceed to your shopping cart and check out. Check and ensure that all information is correct before confirming your purchases and payment.
4. I have problems adding items to my shopping cart.
You will be able to add the items as long as it is available. There could be an instance where the item is in someone else’s shopping cart hence the status of the items is reflected as “Temporarily Unavailable”.
5. How do I pay for my orders?
We accept payments via PayU and RazorPay and all major credit and debit cards such as Mastercard, VISA and American Express as well wallets. You can also transfer money from your back account via NetBanking.
6. Can I amend and cancel my order?
Unfortunately we are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed. This will allow us to pack your orders efficiently and to minimize errors. It is advisable to check your order before placing it.
7. I have a discount code, how can I use it?
Key in the voucher code at the field “Voucher Code” and click “Add” in your Shopping Cart page before proceeding to check out. Please note that we are unable to manually apply the voucher code to your order if you have missed keying it during check out. Kindly ensure that all information is correct before confirming your purchase.
8. How will I know if my order is confirmed?
After you have placed your order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail from us to confirm that your orders have been received. However, do note that orders will only be shipped when your credit card payment has been approved and billing and delivery address is verified. Alternatively, you may check the status of your order in “My Account” if you are a registered user.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
1. When will my order be processed?
All orders will be processed within 2 working days, excluding weekends and public holidays. Time stated is based on Indian Standard Time (UTC/GMT + 5.30 hours).
2. How long will it take for me to receive my order?
The Standard courier delivery time frame is approximately 5 working days after order has been placed and paid for. This is applicable only to all India deliveries. For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates.
3. How can I track my delivery?
Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number.
4. What are the shipping charges?
Shipping is FREE for all deliveries within India via Standard courier.
5. Can I change my shipping address after my order has been confirmed?
Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect orders once your order is confirmed. Therefore, please ensure you provide the correct shipping address.
6. There is a missing item in my order, what should I do?
We apologize for sending you an incomplete order. Please contact our Customer Care Team at [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
7. I have received a defective item, what should I do?
We apologize if you had received a defective item from us. Please contact our Customer Care Team at [email protected] with a snapshot of the product and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
8. I have received an incorrect item, what should I do?
We apologize for sending you the wrong item. Please contact our Customer Care Team at [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
9. I have purchased the wrong PRODUCT or colour
We do not provide exchanges for incorrectly ordered product or colour.
10. I have not received my parcel, what should I do?
Kindly drop an email to our Customer Care Team at [email protected] if you have not received your parcel after 10 working days and we will assist you accordingly
11. Will there be an additional charge for re-delivery?
There are no additional charges for re-delivery up to two times in case of lost parcel. It is chargeable on the third attempt onwards.
12. I have yet to receive my parcel within the stipulated time frame. Who can I contact?
You may check the status of your parcel using the Tracking Number we have sent you at to find out why it might have been delayed. Alternatively, you may drop us an email at [email protected] and we will assist you further.
How is shopping on this website better than shopping the same products on amazon.in?
– We have 12 sets of products that you can only order from barvaskintherapie.com!
– Some of the makeup sets come with a free handy hand-crafted makeup mirror that can slip into your clutch/purse/handbag.
– Selected skincare and bath sets include a free upcycled poly bag. Each bag has a unique design, and all of them are very striking!
Do not hesitate to reach out to us via
– live chat,
– phone +91 83905 00188 or
– email [email protected]
if you have any questions regarding our products, foundation shades, lipstick colours, order delivery or anything to do with Barva Skin Therapie. We’re always here and happy to help.